How We Use Your Information
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare
- Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used
- We will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent*
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence
*Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function
You have the right to prevent confidential information about you from being shared or used for any purpose other than providing your care, except in special circumstances. If you would like to opt out please complete the form below and return it to the surgery.
- [Data Sharing Opt Out|https://www.kintburyandwooltonhillsurgeries.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Data-Sharing-Opt-Out-KBWH-v5.doc]
If you have concerns or would like more information please ask to speak to the Practice Manager.