Seasonal Flu Vaccination: for patients aged 50-64 – APPOINTMENT BOOKING IS OPEN
If you are eligible for vaccination in this group you will receive a letter or a text message from us inviting you to book.
Due to Covid-19 all appointments must be pre-booked. There are no open clinics this year.
Vaccine Group & Clinics
It is important to book the correct clinic as the vaccines are different for the different groups.
Your group is ’Aged 50- 64’
Please note – these appointments should ONLY be booked by patients who have received a letter or text about this service.
When and Where
1) We have very generously been given access to Thorngrove School Sports Hall, Pantings Lane, The Mount , Highclere RG20 9PS for Saturday 12th December and
2) We will also be offering flu vaccination at our late evening surgeries in December at Kintbury and Woolton Hill surgeries.
All the clinics will be available to book online but please take extra care to make sure you know where your appointment is booked.
To book an appointment
If you have registered for patient access please login and book online here: https://www.patientaccess.com/
The slots will be labelled 50-64 Flu clinic. Please enter code 5064L in the Appointment Reason box.
Please note clinics on Saturday 12th December will be listed under Woolton Hill Surgery but the Saturday 12th December Clinic is at Thorngrove School.
If you have not registered for patient access please telephone for an appointment:
You can ring your normal surgery after 10am on weekdays:
Kintbury 01488 658294 Woolton Hill 01635 253324
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ ***
With Covid-19 still present in our community we need to deliver the flu vaccinations a bit differently this year to make sure we are able to keep social distancing in place and get everyone vaccinated as quickly and safely as possible.
Here are the important changes and points to remember:
- You will need to wear a face covering and wear loose fitting sleeves that can be rolled up to expose your upper arm. Please dress for the weather whilst queuing.
- To ensure social distancing and the smoothest possible running of these clinics we must ask that you arrive as close as possible to your booked appointment time as we may not be able to fit in latecomers nor accommodate people arriving early.
- At Thorngrove School there will be plenty of parking available and helpers on site to direct you where you need to go. For the Surgery clinics there is the usual parking which you can use where available.
- You will need to register on arrival and then join a short socially distanced queue to receive your vaccination.
- As long as you feel well after your vaccination, you will be able to go straight home but if you are feeling faint or unwell please do speak to one of our staff.
- If you have a cough, fever, sore throat or any other Covid-19 symptoms on the day then you should NOT come but call us the next working day to try to arrange a catch up clinic
- Please attend alone if possible.
Further information about flu vaccinations can be found here: