Kintbury Surgery is currently closed.
Woolton Hill Surgery
Woolton Hill Surgery is currently closed.
Please note – You can contact us by telephone from 8:00am for medical emergencies. Where your usual surgery is closed on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon and you have a medical problem that requires attention and or advice on the day, please telephone your usual surgery for the call to be transferred to the surgery that is open.
The practice offers later appointments on some weekdays and some Saturday mornings from 8.30am.
When We Are Closed
When the surgery is closed, please call the NHS 111 service by dialling 111. All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is the NHS 111 service?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The NHS 111 service directs patients to the service that is best able to meet their needs taking into account their location, the time of day of their call, and the capacity of local services.
When should I use the NHS 111 Service?
- When it’s not a life threatening situation, and therefore is less urgent than a 999 call.
- When visiting your own GP isn’t an option, for instance when the GP Practice is shut or you are away from home.
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require.
- When you require reassurance about what to do next.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.